Established in 2005, Destination Design Group, Inc. (DDG) is a collective of creative individuals who are passionate about producing extraordinary Napa and Sonoma Wine Country experiences and events. Founded by Ginger Guthrie, who has more than 25 years of experience in the incentive travel and meetings industry, DDG prides itself on approaching each project with a fresh perspective in order to meet our clients' unique visions and objectives while creating unparalleled experiences. Being located in the heart of the legendary Napa Valley has allowed DDG to establish and maintain solid relationships with the most sought-after boutique wineries, private estate owners, and local vendors. We also offer services in and around San Francisco upon request. Another distinguishing factor that sets DDG apart from other Destination Management Companies, is that it holds a Wine Wholesale License. Being in the Wine Trade allows DDG to gain access to truly special places, people, and wines.
A Few DDG Event Highlights
- Fabulous winery experiences at six venues for 1,500 attendees;
- Private VIP dinners with Food Network celebrity chefs in various Napa Valley estates;
- CA Wholesale licensing providing access to top Napa Valley wine producers;
- Charity Wine Blending for 100 guests for a Fortune 500 Company, resulting in $5K in local donations;
- Repeat top bidder at Premiere Napa Valley;
- Winemaker dinners featuring 6 Courses, 6 wines, and 3 elite Wine Country winemakers for C-level executives.